Tuesday, February 3

2/3/2009 - Playlist

T.I. feat. Kanye West, Jay-Z and Lil Wayne -- Swagger Like Us
Savage -- Swing
Ludacris feat. Chris Brown and Sean Garrett -- What Them Girls Like
Estelle feat. Sean Paul -- Come Over
Slum Village feat. Kanye West -- Selfish
Twista feat. Pharrell -- Lavish
Jay-Z -- Big Pimpin'
Missy Elliot -- Supa Dupa Fly
Missy Elliot -- Gossip Folks
Chingy -- Right Thur
Nelly -- Country Grammar
Hollywood Hult -- Beat in my Trunk
Hollywood Hult -- Hollywood
The Cool Kids -- Bassment Party
Kenna feat. the Cool Kids -- Loose Wires
Jupiter Rising -- Electropop
LMFAO -- YES
Waxamillion -- I Ain't Got My Panties On
Lady Gaga -- Money Honey
Teitur -- You're the Ocean
Mr. Right -- The White Tie Affair
Cadence Weapon -- Do I Miss My Friends?
Biz Markie -- Just a Friend
Black Milk -- Bounce
Asher Roth -- The Lounge
Notorious B.I.G. -- Juicy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails