Thursday, April 16

Site Modifications - Listener's Choice

As per my last blog post, I've been working on some site modifications, despite the fact that next monday will most likely be our last show this semester. However, that will not keep me from creating the most aesthetically pleasing and user friendly blog possible!

My latest change has been that of the background. I'm not really sure how I feel about it. The only thing I really like is the fact that the right hand navigation panel is wide enough for most of the twitter widget to be visible, however that really isn't enough for me the rationalize this background to myself. Besides, I can easily edit the HTML to increase the width of that panel using any background. Does anyone have any suggestions for good backgrounds? It could make or break this blog.

4 comments:

  1. I think the Twitter is unnecessary since I don't have one, but it did allow me to see that you insulted my laptop to Jonathan. And I'm still confused by this pitchfork thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about this... maybe it's not loading properly for me, but there's a just black empty box on the top right, followed by the weird "pitchfork reviews" thing, which has no link or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got rid of twitter, twin #1, but I'm glad it was of some use to Twin #2. I mean, if he hadn't seen that I had insulted him that it all would've been in vain.
    Pitchfork reviews I feel like I should keep just because the original intent of this blog was that it would publicize my and my roommate's radio show but I guess the music theme is starting to disappear in light of all of the site modification posts there are been lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My point about the pitchfork reviews thing is that it has no link or anything--it just says "Pitchfork Reviews" and that's it. Is it supposed to link somewhere? Also I like this look.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails