Friday, July 16

How Could I Forget to Mention the Other Culinary Fails of the Night

Firstly, after sharpening my knives for the first time in about 2 years, I cut partly through the nail on my thumb. This seems to confirm the phenomenon of always messing up my nails once I have resolved to get a manicure.

Secondly, the roasted figs stuffed with gorgonzola cheese that were to be the main highlight of the cheese course took an unfortunate fall onto my kitchen floor. Needless to the say, the five second rule does not apply in that void of a dungeon.

Anyways, hope you had a Happy Bastille Day. Look for a post on maximizing food warehouse memberships in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. I would have eaten them after they fell on the floor... if they weren't figs stuffed with gorgonzola cheese.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails