Thursday, July 1

Dessert for Snack: Panna Cotta with Nectarine Puree and Cherries

I finally got my new phone in the mail yesterday. This means that I have a much improved camera to share my creations with. My most recent one is a snack I finished not even 5 minutes ago.

If you look back you will see a post that I made on a lower fat panna cotta (using 2% milk and butter, as opposed to heavy cream). While I tend to be one who prefers eating (a smaller portion of) full fat foods, I had a gallon of 2% milk and lots of butter and no heavy cream, so this creation was one born out of necessity than any nutritional motives.



Here, my panna cotta is featured with a nectarine puree (3 nectarines and a spoon ful of greek yogurt which will be featured in a pastry tonight or tomorrow morning. I also used up the rest of the cherries and a bit of whipped cream to dress up the plate even more. My plating could use some work, but that is something that I'll work on.

For now, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails