Monday, July 12

National Public Toilet Map - Trip Planning 2.0

National Public Toilet Map (of Australia) - Provided by the Department of Health and Ageing of the Australian Government.

Now this isn't necessarily related to food (at least not in a disgusting sense), but what I want to know is why there has been no national public toilet map implemented in the states.

My family recently took a road trip to Chesapeake, VA. They picked me up in DC and then drove me all the way back to NJ. Usually my dad is the one who is making us stop at every rest stop, but on this trip I had the bladder of a pregnant woman.

Perhaps now wasn't the time for me to make a conscious effort to increase the amount of water I drink during the course of a day. But, on the other hand, wouldn't my family have been a little less annoyed if the government allowed us a means to build in these bathroom trips into our trip planner? Then again, I'm pretty sure there is an (iPhone) app for that.

2 comments:

  1. I think you mean "in a NON-disgusting way". Also, this was George's invention on the Seinfeld-themed Curb Your Enthusiasm episode that earned him millions of dollars (he lost most or all of it in divorce proceedings though). It was called the iToilet app.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I remember that episode. It was a great idea. In fact, if you check the app store there are tones of bathroom locator apps available, for free and for purchase.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails