Thursday, April 22

Cake!!!

I don't do a lot of baking. In fact, my friend, Jonathan, and I decided that if we ever opened a restaurant he would handle the desserts, while I would focus on the savory dishes. However, when I saw this site, the baker deep inside me couldn't help but pay attention. Perhaps you'll be seeing some baking entries in the future. My plan is to take on the cake pops, maybe decorate them like baseballs for a world series viewing party, or the pie pops, just because they are awesome.



For now, enjoy the eye candy: Cake Decorating at Instructables.com

2 comments:

  1. Love the website -- found it through your Flickr post. I would happily buy the baseball cake pops for the World Series; Opening Day is a sacred thing at my house, with hot dogs and Cracker Jacks being mandatory items at the celebration!

    foodfloozie.blogspot.com
    twitter.com/foodfloozie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support! I've slowly been transitioning to food writing and it's been going well so far. It's nice to see that I'm building somewhat of a following.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails