Friday, April 23

Sighting of the Sweetflow Mobile


My friend Paul and I were walking through the front gates when a truck drove up and parked across from the entrance. My friend exclaimed that it was the Sweetflow mobile. I've never heard of it before, but apparently it is an ice cream truck that sells frozen yogurt and provides lots of toppings, such as mango, dried cranberries, candied walnuts, shredded coconut, strawberries, etc.



Here is a brief on the sweetflow mobile from their website:
"Sweetflow Mobile is an environmentally-conscious frozen yogurt truck from Sweetgreen. It is uniquely engineered to run without a generator, thus significantly reducing the amount of fuel consumed. Just like our stores, we use 100% compostable packaging and local/organic ingredients & toppings. Catch us in your neighborhood soon and stay tuned for the site launch."

Here is Paul. He sure is excited about his yogurt.

Here I am. I look terrible in this picture. I guess it is karma for ruining my trip to the gym with frozen yogurt.

I realize that my picture is sideways, but it tasted delicious. I chose mango, coconut and candied walnuts.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gawd. my mouth literally watered looking at that delicious treat! It looks soooo good! YUM.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails