Friday, June 18

Now I'm a blogger and a tumblr-er

I was beginning to contemplate a switch to Wordpress, however I'm in allegiance with Google. My hope is that Wordpress' recent updates will be an incentive for Google to add some more functionality to Blogger. On the other hand, I did decide to create a Tumblr account. 

My motivation behind the two accounts is to use the two to complement each other. This blog will be the primary source of information, as I will provide recipes and other musings, be it food politics or vuvuzelas. Tumblr will be my way of blogging on the go, and providing short posts and pictures. 

Whatever source you choose to look at, I will continue to bring food politics, healthy eating and good cuisine to college students and those pressed for money and time.

You can find me at Table for Two on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails