Wednesday, May 26

Cook Ware to Dream About

This could be construed to be a list of my favorite cookware, but if you look at the prices, you'll see that I'm far from being able to afford anything I've listed, apart from a storage jar or two, and maybe the Delonghi toaster oven. Unlike most girls who dream about marrying prince charming, I dream about my registry and all of the awesome things that will go on it. Call me selfish, but I love kitchen tools. So, here are some of what will definitely be in the running for a place on the list. 


Calphalon Contemporary Stainless Steel 13 piece set - $599.99

Le Creuset 5.5 quart Round Oven - $335


3 comments:

  1. http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/nespresso-essenza-c100-automatic-espresso-maker-and-frother/?pkey=cespresso-makers%7Celtespsem

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont be thinking about marriage too soon now cortne...

    ReplyDelete
  3. a girl can dream about kitchen tools, marriage just happens to be the condition by which I would get all of this stuff.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails