Thursday, May 27

Summer 2010: You Choose My Content

So now that it is the summer and school is out, I want to do a little bit more extensive posting, whether it is related to recipes, cuisine, ingredients, techniques or other general know-how. If you have an opinion on what kind of content you'd like to see throughout the summer, post a comment or shoot me an email.

Here are some ideas I have:

World Cuisine Weeks - Prepare of a menu of dinners for certain weeks throughout the summer, based on the cuisine of a specific country or region (ex. French Cuisine, Indian Cuisine, American Cuisine, etc)

Techniques and Tips of the Trade for Beginners and Beyond - I'll provide posts on specific topics relating to preparing and cooking food (ex. knife skills, soups stocks and stews, grilling, braising and roasting, baking, desserts, etc)

Ingredients of the Week - I'll pick feature ingredients, describe their origins and varietals, among other interesting and relevant information, and prepare a dish using them, as well as suggestions for other recipes

Reader's Choice - If anyone is out there reading (I know you're out there, I have a counter and only 1/3 of the hits are my own), feel free to post or email me a question about cooking or a suggestion for something that you would like me to address on the blog and I'll make a post on that topic.

Any other ideas? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails